Who are we looking for?
The Customer Support Specialist, would be a person who like to solve problems and optimize processes and products through critical thinking, analytical skills and communication. He/she will work closely with product team to troubleshoot product issues and being the direct contact to address customer and users’ concerns.
The Customer Support Specialist role is responsible for:
- Main point of Contact for Customer Case Management escalations
- Manages and monitors daily open cases/tickets and ongoing escalations that require actions and tracks outcomes to ensure quick resolution, communicating any issues that arise
- Prepare action plans and timelines to reduce outstanding customer issues, providing feedback as to what is working and where improvements are required, researching new solutions based on customer and business needs
- Provides feedback to product team when processes or procedures are not followed, will prepare process improvement documentation, training, as required
- Create and maintain documentation and supporting documentation for use
- Find the root cause behind the pain points
- Respond to support chats and emails in a thoughtful, efficient and friendly manner
- Communicate with the development, product and QA teams to prioritize and resolve customer issues
Qualifications and Experience
- 2 – 5 years of experience in customer support, customer success and ticket resolutions
- Stay organized and strong time management skills to track open cases and ongoing escalations in a timely manner
- Strong problem solving skills, critical thinking and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong desire to optimize business process and product features
- Experience working closely with software and product team in technology companies would be ideal
- Ability to work across team with sales, marketing and product & research
What should you expect?
- Exposure to startup challenges and learn about start-up growth from 1 to 1M scale
- Work with passionate and ambitious team
- Flexible to work from home
- An opportunity to shape the future of the company into next unicorn
- Freedom to take out-of-the-box approach
- Support and resources to grow into a senior management position
- The opportunity to make a direct impact on our processes, our customers and our team
UTU Technology offers a dynamic environment and the training and support to meet your full potential. Training will be provided to follow company policies and procedures.
How to apply?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Customer Support Specialist”.