Who are we looking for?
The objective of Investor Relations is to help investors make important decisions regarding a company’s equity. An IR department works on dealing with external investors directly, providing up-to-date information about a company’s financial statements, insights on potential shareholders, the status of company operations and any third-party equity research data. Investor Relations also include giving investors annual/quarterly business reports, which provide quantitative and qualitative information.
The Investor Relation Advisor role is responsible for:
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Manage equity research and investor relationships
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to the leadership team
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
- Responsible for overseeing and managing quarterly earnings and conference calls
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters
- Help prepare the company’s Annual Report and investor deck
- Strong understanding securities disclosure requirements, as well as filing requirements
- Over 6 years of experience dealing with investors and a strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor community and equity research analysts
- Deep knowledge and understanding of capital markets as well as understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry
- A strong understanding of macroeconomics, capital market trends, competitor analysis, industry dynamics, and customer trends
- Strong understanding of financial reports, analytic methods, and financial data tools
- Extensive experience building business relationships
- Extremely strong communication (verbal, written, graphic) skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Communications, Economics, or related fields.
- A Master’s degree (such as an M.B.A.) or FMVA certification is considered an asset.
- CPA or CFA designation is required
- A professional who is entrepreneurial and has a client-minded focus
- Able to perform in high-pressure environment and able to meet tight deadlines
- ability to draft engaging and impactful messages for inspiring employees and investors
UTU Technology offers a dynamic environment and the training and support to meet your full potential. Training will be provided to follow company policies and procedures.
How to apply?
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line” Investor Relation Advisor”.