Get To Know UTU
At UTU, we are on a mission to redefine social media as we know it. UTU is the social media platform that empowers decentralised communities to self-govern, and respects user data.
The successful candidate will be passionate about building working software to solve user problems, in a collaborative and engaging manner. Working closely with our development, design, product, and QA teams you will help understand, design and deliver product experiences that support and validate business processes to deliver our game-changing products to the end-users.
- Collecting and analysing product requirements through communicating with business/marketing/design teams, listening to stakeholders, and looking into user feedback.
- Developing product requirement specifications in the form of user stories/cases and ensuring development teams fully understand detailed requirements . You will be the ‘go-to-person’ when people have questions around requirements.
- Researching, analysing product user data, developing clear problem definitions whilst always looking for hidden opportunities/solutions.
- Training, educating and leading people on how our platform can best be used in a friendly and collegiate manner.
- Helping the product manager around key priorities and roadmaps where necessary.
- Actively participating in our Agile/Scrum development process
- Contributing to product quality management through building UAT test cases, conducting UAT tests, and tracking product issues with QA.
- Providing advice around severity/priority of bugs/issues from users’ perspective.
You will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- At least five years of experience in helping build software products/technology solutions
- Expertise around creating and coordinating user stories, process flows in order to clearly communicate a set of functional requirements
- Proven experience managing and prioritising a backlog of user stories
- Hands-on experience of setting UAT test strategy/test cases and conducting UAT testing.
- Experience of working in Agile development as a BA, product owner or Scrum Master, familiar with at least one of the Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, XP
- Experience with UX/UI concepts
- Experience of conducting interviews and workshops with multiple stakeholders across engineering, marketing, product and business.
- Strong attention to detail and a rigorous focus on delivering quality output
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Degree or equivalent in a technology related field will be ideal
- Must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this position
- Understanding around blockchain technology or social media will be an advantage
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com