Get To Know UTU
At UTU, we are on a mission to redefine social media as we know it. UTU is the social media platform that empowers decentralised communities to self-govern, and respects user data.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to own a key piece of the UTU product portfolio. The UTU product portfolio spans platforms (web, iOS and Android) and functions (e.g., im, DAC, tokens).
As UTU is still in development, this role will be working in a blue sky environment to build their product, including establishing OKRs, driving the design process and interfacing with the broader organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving, well-funded startup with big ambitions. The ideal candidate will have a proven record of strong leadership with high team engagement, a history of leading significant initiatives and a passion for architecting with integrity.
In addition to doing groundbreaking work, this role will be pivotal in establishing a culture of openness, positive communication, and continuous learning.
- Set the product direction of the given product portfolio to deliver excellent product experience for users.
- Make strategic product decisions based on user feedback, research, and data trends.
- Define and manage the product roadmap, setting and continuously managing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders Product & Engineering, Marketing, Legal, Finance, the design team, and data team.
- Gather and analyze requirements from users, customers, sales, support, and internal stakeholders.
- Use analytics and research to create customer focused messaging and content that are aligned with the UTU mission and values.
- Deliver product enablement materials such as demos and videos for developer relations field teams (sales, sales engineers, consulting, etc).
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering) or relevant work experience in product management, development, solutions architecture, or engineering.
- 5+ years experience in product management with experience in technology or social media field preferred.
- Adept at presenting and socialising work to executives and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge of analytics, user research and other technologies to make key product decisions.
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills, as well as the ability to both plan and execute projects of varying time horizons and scope with minimal guidance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience with Blockchain, cryptocurrency and Finance.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com