Get To Know UTU
At UTU, we are on a mission to redefine social media as we know it. UTU is the social media platform that empowers decentralised communities to self-govern, and respects user data.
UTU is looking for a Software Engineer, Mobile (iOS) to architect, design, code, and modify UTU’s iOS applications and libraries.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving, well-funded startup with big ambitions. In addition to doing ground breaking work, this role will be pivotal in establishing a culture of openness, positive communication, and continuous learning. We are looking for the best and brightest to take our platform to the next level. Are you it? Let’s talk.
The ideal candidate will have a proven record of strong leadership with high team engagement, a history of leading large initiatives through collaboration, and a passion for architecting with integrity.
- Write well-designed, high-performance code and tests using best software development practices.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with designers to match visual design intent.
- Help maintain and build the pipeline by assisting with deployment automation.
- Work independently with minimal guidance on tasks.
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specification.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience developing mobile applications for Apple iOS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Strong understanding of mobile application design.
- Experience publishing mobile apps via the Apple App Store.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org